Manage episode 338736077 series 3343493
As a course creator or aspiring course, you want to focus on making sure that your students have a great experience, complete your course, and, get results.
When they do that, it means you feel confident because you know your stuff works, and you get those great reviews plus case studies from your students that are so important when marketing your course.
And don’t forget those happy students will turn around and refer your course to their friends!
In today's episode of the profitable content creator podcast, I share tips to help you create better content for your online course...
Here's a sneak peek at what I'm covering in this episode:
- How to plan your videos module by module so that they make sense and keep your audience engaged.
- What to do during filming your video so that you don’t bore your audience.
- What to do after you film your videos - simple steps that will keep your students watching all the way to the end!
Stick around until the end of this episode where I answer these questions:
- Question #1: Where is the best place to shoot my course videos?
- Question #2: How many course videos should I shoot in one sitting
- Question #3: How Should I Prepare In Advance For My Videos?
✅ Wondering If You Are Ready to Create an Online Course? Take the quiz and find out: https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/616998072cc20c0018af51a7