Manage episode 326965737 series 1062889
We’ve all heard about the controversy surrounding glyphosate, Roundup’s main ingredient.
In 2015 The International Agency for Research on Cancer concluded glyphosate may possibly cause cancer in humans.
Thousands of lawsuits have also been filed against Bayer, the maker of Roundup, and in 2018 a groundskeeper, diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, was awarded $289 million.
Yet, the EPA and FDA deem glyphosate safe, which is why it can still be found in our food and many paleo staples.
Thankfully, Dr. Stephanie Seneff Ph.D., a senior research scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, author, and glyphosate expert is on this week’s podcast to cut through the controversy. We discuss the research regarding glyphosate’s safety, how glyphosate exerts its toxic effects, foods most often contaminated with glyphosate (I think this will surprise you!), and what we can do to help our body detoxify.
You do NOT want to miss this episode! Here are some of the other interesting tidbits we’ll cover…
- Simples ways to detox glyphosate
- The most common foods contaminated with glyphosate
- The link between glyphosate, autism and neurodegenerative disease
- How glyphosate affects gut microbes and immune health
- How glyphosate affects mental health
- How glyphosate affects sleep
- The link between reproductive issues and glyphosate
- The link between vitamin D deficiency and glyphosate
- Why collagen is particularly vulnerable to glyphosate’s destruction
- The animal products most often tainted with glyphosate
- The difference between non-GMO and organic
- Simple ways to improve immune health
- 3 ways you to reduce glyphosate in food and community
- And so much more!
Please share with friends who might benefit from this important information!
Toxic Legacy by Stephanie Seneff >>> Click HERE to Learn more about the book + Get 35% OFF with discount code: POD35
Paleovalley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex >>> Click HERE to Support gut health with Paleovalley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex!