Manage episode 353215969 series 2769558
Bipin Shah is the Partner at Titan Capital, an early-stage sector agnostic micro VC fund based in India. The fund has an incredible portfolio of over 250 startups in India and the US across consumer internet, D2C, SaaS, AI, Web3, and other sectors, including investments in Ola, UrbanCompany, Mamaearth, Oziva, Dealshare, Razorpay, Ofbusiness, Yellow Messenger, Beardo, and Giva, among many others.
He was a founding team member of Lead Angels Network, a seed-stage investment platform, before joining Titan Capital in 2015. He graduated from IIT Bombay in 2013, where he was a member of the E-Cell team for five years and led it in his final year.
1. Bipin spoke about his "gardening approach" and how it is helping entrepreneurs
2. Bipin discussed Titan's investment growth and reaching unicorn status
3. How Titan's 40% of portfolios raised Series A in less than two years of investment
4. How did Bipin begin his Titan journey with Kunal and Rohit?
5. Titan Capital Fundamentals: 3 Key Ingredients for Investments
6. Early investment experience and developing the investment philosophy for Titan
7. Short stories on investments in companies such as Beardo, Fynd, Superdaily, Mamaearth, Credgenics & others
8. Bipin's Titan journey learnings and methods for assisting founders in improving their unit economics
9. The most important piece of advice from Bipin on investing in startups
10. Insights into other sectors in which Titan invests
Titan Capital on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TitanCapitalVC
Bipin Shah on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bipin_28
Podcast on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thedesi_vc
Akash Bhat on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bhatvakash
Podcast on Instagram: https://instagram.com/thedesivc
Akash Bhat on Instagram: https://instagram.com/bhatvakash