Manage episode 367388687 series 2804356
Panelists discuss "stonewalling" — when one partner checks out physically or emotionally during intense moments, refusing to talk things through — and what you can do if it's happening in your relationship. Plus Karen's Sermon on the Pubic Mound.
In this episode:
- Jason Best - Sex-positive & kink-aware therapist
- Tazima Parris - Sex coach & pleasure mentor
- Korey McWilliams - Relationship & sex therapist
- Karen Yates - Host, somatic sex educator, and sound healer
- Full episode transcript available on our website!
Download Karen's free publication "Say It Better in Bed: Three Ways to Improve Intimate Communication."
Loving Wild & Sublime? Leave a lil’ tip!
Want to experience the Afterglow? Our members club on Patreon supports the show and brings sexy surprises your way. With an Afterglow membership, you receive monthly bonus content, the ability to ask sexperts questions, and more! Join the juicy party! Starts at $5/month.
Like the show? Leave a rating and review on your podcast app!
Get tickets for our Sat. Dec. 9 show at Hungry Brain in Chicago! Hot Holidays--a night of comedy, panel discussion, demo and more!Support the show