Manage episode 371212945 series 2804356
The first half of our Pride Edition show features a panel on how to live authentically and fearlessly as a LGBTQ+ person in these challenging times, plus a comedy set with Chicago standup musician Manny Petty. Guest host Matthew Amador. Recorded at Hungry Brain in Chicago.
Live show sponsor: Rowan Tree Counseling
In this episode:
- Matthew Amador - Psychotherapist for love, sex, & gender rebels
- Sergio Mojica - Educator and community activist
- Andie Baumgartner - Sex-positive therapist
- Nat Vikitsreth - Decolonized and licensed psychotherapist, burlesque artist, and host of the Come Back to Care Podcast
- Manny Petty - standup musician
Thanks to Uberlube - our show’s official lube!
Are you looking for…?
- Wild & Sublime merch
- Episodes on specific topics
- This episode’s transcript
- Books on sex and relationships
Want to rev up your relationship and bust out of limiting patterns? Host Karen Yates is an intimacy coach and somatic sex educator who works with couples online and in person in Chicago to help improve their intimate communication and expand pleasure in a process that can be embodied, meaningful, and fun. Go to karen-yates.com and download her free guide: Say It Better in Bed! 3 Proven Ways to Improve Intimate Communication.
Buzzsprout bonus! Thinking of starting your own podcast? Buzzsprout can help you create, host and promote it! Plus lots of useful tools and resources to streamline the process and level up your pod game. Use our affiliate link for $20 off!
Get tickets for our Sat. Dec. 9 show at Hungry Brain in Chicago! Hot Holidays--a night of comedy, panel discussion, demo and more!Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Support the show